Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I <3 SF


I'm heading to San Francisco this new year's for a well-deserved break. Lucky me! Now if only I can find the time to plan my trip or even just read a guidebook I'll be set.

So this is where you come in - I've got a google map here in which I've been pinpointing my points of interest. I'd love your help in pointing out great places in SF. Bonus points for stuff not in the guidebooks. Anything goes - neat streets, great cafes, a nice place for a walk, etc. Just click on the google map link above, search and address or name, and save the point to the map....I promise to take tons of pictures in exchange!

2 comments:

nadia said...

found you through poppy talk and then uppercase. love your agendas! have fun in san fran. sorry haven't been there in ions so not sure what to suggest other than yes take tons of photos. ciao!

may day studio said...

me too!

i'm here via uppercase, and xxx sf so much. a few of my favorite places (from back when i used to live there):

the san francisco center for the book (www.sfcb.org)

the arboretum at golden gate park

seal rocks & the sutro baths (near the cliff house, at the other end of ggp from the arboretum)

indian oven (for the best indian food in the city) on fillmore near haight

taqueria cancun on mission near 19th st (for the best guacamole ever)

have fun!
kelly